Sometimes you encounter various severe problems with Windows 10, such as critical process died windows 10. It is the last thing that you would like to see on the screen while doing any work. So get ready to learn how to fix critical process died windows 10.
Critical Process Died Windows 10: The Perfect Solution For You.
Here you will find all the solutions on how to fix critical process died windows 10 like a pro, so get ready to discover more about it.
1. Fix the Issue in a Safe Mode
Are you seeing the error critical process died windows 10 then it must be worrying you, but do not worry because we have a 100% working solution for you? The number one-shots that you will learn how to fix critical process died windows 10 is Safe mode. You need to start the Laptop or Personal computer in Safe Mode.
You must be thinking how to reboot the laptop into SAFE MODE to deal with the problem windows 10 critical processes died. So get ready to follow the steps mentioned below.
- There is not only one way to reboot the computer to the safe mode. There are many methods for most computer shifts, and f8 key or F8 works best.
- Now you know which key you need to press while restarting the computer
- First, you need to rest your laptop or personal computer.
- Before the window start, you need to press the above-mentioned key that is F8.
- After that, wait for the loading, and you will enter into the safe mode. Here is one pro tip for you to keep hitting the keys F8 until you reach a recovery option. F f8 does not work, then go for f8 and shift key on another restart.
- After that, you have to use the arrow to ick the option Advanced Boot and hit he enter from the computer.
- Also, uses the key to pick the Safe Mode and hit the button ENTER. Remember never choose the option Save mode and the Networking, because it is not advised since the wifi chipsetsDriver might be a problem.
Are the f8 and Shift+F8 is not working to enter into the safe mode do not worry because there is also another way to enter on to the safe mode. The next methods are as simple as the previous one.
- Do you have the Installation Window Disc? If not you can also use the USB Window recovery. You need to insert either disk or USB before you go for this step, WinRE. Unfortunately, you do not have anything, do not panic and, here is the other solution for you. You need to restart the laptop or pc multiple times to boot into the WinRE automatically. You must be thinking about what is WinRE. It is the built-in repair gadget that permits the computer to troubleshoot if the operating systems are having any issues. you need to follow the steps mentioned below
- Once entered in the WinRE, hit Troubleshoot.
- After that, hit on the Advanced Options.
- Check on the Startup Settings.
- Finally, hit on the Restart. Once the laptop or PC reboots will go to the WinRE. After this, navigate to a Startup Settings option.
- In a start upsetting, you will know various restart choices. You need to Press the right number key to reboot into the Safe Mode.
The Startup settings: Critical Process Died Windows 10
Are you still unable to reboot into the laptop or computer, it shows that the underlying issue of critical process died windows 10 is severe. To fix the windows 10 stop code critical process died, you need to reinstall the Win 10.
If the laptop or PC boots and capable of entering into the
Accounts, after that, perform the Clean Boot. It is the same as Safe Mode. The clean boot allows you to have control over the program and services run at the startup. It will help you to isolate the cause of any problem. So if you are not comfortable with the Safe Mode, the clean boot is the best option.
The critical process died windows 10 on boot is solved after this method. Is this method does not work for you, and then move to another solution.
Perform the Clean Boot
Here is another solution for you to deal with the critical process died windows 10. At first glance, it appears challenging to deal with the problem windows 10 critical process died. So get ready to find out about the perform the clean boot process to fix the issues windows 10 critical process died loop. So follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you need to login to the Personal computer or Laptop as the administrator.
- After that, there is the search option present adjacent to a Win Icon on a taskbar. Here you enter the command msconfig and choose the option System configuration.
3. Once you click on the system configuration, hit the option Service from the bar preen at the top. After that, choose the Mode all Microsoft Services and select the option Disable all.
4. Once you have done, it hit on a Startup and go to the Task Manager,
5. Under a Startup in the Task Manager, for every startup thing, choose the thing and choose Disable option.
6. After that, you need to Close your Task Manager, pick OK in the System Configuration, and you have to restart the computer or Laptop.
So, after performing the steps mentioned above will allow the computer to boot into Windows 10.
Once you boot, you can perform various functions here and find out the culprit, which is causing windows 10 critical processes to die. If problem or4esit after the system update or the installation of a new driver and before this system was performing fine, the best way to deal with the
If the problem started arising after a system update or a new driver installation and the system was working fine before this, the best way to deal with the critical process died windows 10 is the computer restoration to the last state. Again here the two ways you can perform it manually or automatically.
So, here the perfect methods to perform the restore function to fix the error critical_process_died windows 10.
Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died: Perform the System Restore
You need to be clear between the system reset and system restore. By doing a system restore, you will not lose any files like video, music, picture, etc. But remember, there are some applications that you installed after a back will not present. System restore is reverting the laptop or Personal computer to the last point. To perform, the function needs to follow the steps mentioned below to fix the critical process died windows 10.
- First, you have to choose the search icon present at the start button and enter the command. Create the restore point.
2. Once you have done this, open the system properties.
3. After that, choose the System Restore in the system properties.
4. Click the result to open System Properties.
5. After that, hit the System Restore button in the System Properties.
6. The new dialog window box would appear with the title “System Restore” option and click next.
7. After that, choose the option to restore the option that you like to use on your Personal Computer and laptop. Do you know, you can pick the option to Scan for the affected programs.
8. It is done to find out about applications that no longer exist.
9. Once you have done this, hit the option Next and complete the process by clicking finish.
After performing, the steps mentioned below the laptop or PC would start work form the last point. By doing this, your computer does not have the critical issue process died windows 10, and your System works perfectly.
Is System Store not working?
If the system store proceeds do not work, then do not worry. You have to perform the steps to boot the computer into the clean boot or Safe boot. You can also try restoring the previous points to execute the System Reset.
Fix the Critical Process Died Windows 10: System File Checker
The windows 10 critical process died issues could be due to any corrupted system files. TO deal with such issues, you have the SFC that is system file checker software. It allows you to yo look for the corrupted data in the system and fix them to its perfect state. This software search fo all documents and files that come under the WRP. WindooResource Protection prevents registers, folders, and file modifications that are an essential part of your operating system.
For this, you need to perform the following functions:
- hit on the search option present at Window Icon and enter the command “Command Prompt.” after that, click on the option Run as the Administrator. This command opens the new windows on the screen.
- IN the original command box, enter the command sfc /scannow‘ it must be without any quotes. After that hit the option Scan now.
- By doing this SFC will look fo the corrupted files and repair it. The windows will say Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired.
Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log.
Once you have done this restart the Computer
Have You Tried the method of Critical Process Died Windows 10 error?
Most of the users find these methods use full and in fixing critical process died windows 10. So, let us know is it helpful for you to set the critical issue process died windows 10.