Suddenly you are unable to access the website and see the message “DNS server not responding.” this message irritates you a lot and makes you frustrated. So if you are a beginner, it is a big issue for you. If this problem occurs any time, just relax because here the top 4 fixes for you. You can fix the errors like
- Windows 10 DNS server not responding
- DNS server is not responding windows 10
- hp laptop DNS server not responding windows 10
- DNS server not responding windows 10 wifi
So get ready and find out how to fix DNS server not responding windows 10?
How To Fix DNS Server Not Responding Windows 10?
So you know there is something wrong with the DNS server. It is limiting you from accessing the website. So follow the steps mentioned below. These methods are effortless and do not require any professional help—all it needs your concentration and determination.
1st Solution: Correct The Adress Of DNS Server
Are you facing the issues DNS server not responding” then do not worry because we have the Solution for you? One of the reasons this error DNS server not responding windows 10 is the DNS server address. Let follow the steps mentioned below to fix the error DNS server not responding.
- For those, you have to press the button on the keyboard. Press and hold the keys win and R. this command leads to the run dialogue box.
- After that, you need to type the command control, and hot the options enter from the keyboard.
3. After that press, the option Network and sharing center m the larger icons
4. Once you have open, the network and sharing option go to the change the adapter settings
5. After that, check on the wi fi, Ethernet, or local connection on the window. Click the option that you are using. After that, go to the properties.
6. Once you open the properties, choose the option TCP/TPva then go to its features
7. after that checking on the Obtain the IP address. It must be automatically and also the DNS server address. After that hot the option ok.
8. Once you have done this restart, the personal computer and try to get into the site you like to gain.
Is this method working for you? Have you fix the error DNS server not responding. If yes, then it’s great. If not, we have another solution for you.
2nd Solution: Reset The IP And Clear The DNS Cache
Are you still facing the issues DNS server not responding, then do not worry? There is another 100%workign solution for you. If you reset, IP clear or DNS cache might fix the issues DNS server not responding windows 10. So, follow the steps mentioned below to fix the problems DNS server not responding.
- To deal with the issues hp laptop DNS server not responding windows 10 or error on the PC. You have to type on the cmd in the search dialogue box. You will find the search option in the Start option. On the Command prompt pick, the option Run as the administrator.
2. there is one thing that you must remember: tick the option Yes by a user account
3. On windows, you need to enter the below-mentioned command to fix the issues DNS server not responding windows 10 wifi.
4. ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /registerdns ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew
5. Once you have done this hit the button enter
to restart the personal computer and check whether this method has solved the error DNS server not responding or not. If you are still facing the problem, then there might be something else that leading this issue DNS server is not responding.
3rd Solution: Have You Updated The Driver Of The Network Adapter
The method mentioned above is not working for you. IS clearing cache and IP address nothing is beneficial regarding DNS server not responding then hold on. Sometimes updating the network driver is helpful to fix the issue like DNS server not responding windows 10. Is your driver old or incorrect? If your driver is former, then update it manually. Are you afraid of dealing with the driver the there is another solution for you? You can update the diver automatically with the Driver Easy.
Why Driver EASSY?
It will recognize the system quickly and find the right driver for you. This software automatically detects the correct driver for your PC. By doing this, it will prevent you from installing the wrong drivers. For the beginners, the Driver Easy is the best thing. Here are two options for updating the drivers. First, y free option and secondly Paid Pro VERSION. The best thing about the Pro version is that you will get full help with a money guarantee of 30 days.
So follow the steps mentioned below to fix the issue DNS server is not responding windows 10.
- first, you need to install the Driver Easy
- After that, you need to run the software Driver Easy and go to the option SCAN NOW. By doing this Driver, Easy will scan your personal computer and find the right driver for your computer.
- After that, you need to check the option Update All. It will automatically install the new version or update the older one. It will also fix all the issues related to the Drivers.
- The step, as mentioned earlier, is for the PRO version, for the free version, you need to do dome steps manually.
- Remember. This software needs a good connection with the internet because of the driver updating process.
- Once you have done this and updated your drivers, then restart the computer. Now, check you are still facing the error DNS server not responding. If yes, then jump to the next methods to deal with the issues DNS server not responding windows 10.
4th Solution: Have You Restart The Router And The Modem?
The error DNS server not responding occurs. Your rote or the modem is not working correctly. To deal with, the issues DNS server not responding windows 10 restart the modem and the router. So for this purpose, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- For this, you need to press the power button of the modem or the router. Once you have done this, wait for a few minutes. After again, press the power button to turn on the modem or the router.
2. After the again try to open any website. Is it opening?
Most people find this method very helpful to deal with the issue DNS server not responding.
In The Nutshell
We have discussed all possible solutions to the error DNS server not responding windows 10. 90% of the reader finds these solutions helpful to deal with issue windows 10 DNS server not responding. Which methods have you tries do let us know? If nothing works for you, it is best to ask for professional help.