You connected the headset to the laptop or PC and the headphones not working windows 10 is not working? This situation will surely ruin the mood. Sound not working windows 10 seems a big issue when you plan a movie night what popcorn and stuff, but don’t worry, we have the fix for headphones not working on laptop windows 10.
The methods you will learn work today for most of the users, and they find it weird helpful. So, get ready to try the purposes mentioned below, and do let us know will find this solution helpful. So without any further delay jumps to the top 4 use method to deal with the headphones not working on laptop windows 10. So here you go.
1st Method: Have You Update the Sound/Audio Drivers?
Your headphones not working windows 10 is a common issue with the windows. But dealing with them is difficult for some of you. But the first thing that you must look at is the Drivers. Have you updates the drivers yet? If not, then you have to. Here the steps that you need to follow.
- At the bottom right side of your Personal computer, there is a sign of sound. You need to click on that icon.
- When clicking on the sound, then you need to straight to the playback tab. After playback, the tab goes to the next step.
3. From there, you choose the option headphones/ speakers and go straight to the properties.
4. these are the simple step to learn about headphones not working windows 10”
5. Once you have entered in the properties, you will see the option Control Information and the button saying Properties. You click on it.
6. After doing that, you need to choose the option change setting for this you require permission from the Administrators
7. Once you get permission from the Administrators, follow the Driver tab. Form the driver tab choose the option Driver Update.
8. By doing this, you will automatically update the sound/audio adapter
9. Have you done this? Great because you are close to headphones not working windows 10 solution. Now insert the headphones and check if on windows 10 headphones are not working. If it is not working, restart your personal computer, and here you go.
Is this method not help full in headphones not working windows 10 them proceed to 2nd method, and it will surely help you in regards. Most of the users find the method mentioned below helpful.
2nd Method: Manually Update the Audio/Sound Drivers
Is the method mentioned above is not working? Do not worry because the method you will help you to learn how you deal with the problem headphones not working windows 10.
It is a tried and tested formula in which one can try safely at home and do not need any professional help. So get ready to find out more about this method and learn headphones not working on laptop windows 10. So follow the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly you need to click the start menu and from there go to my PC or My computer. Form their select the properties. After that, follow the other step.
2. When the properties window is open, you will find the tab Device manager. so select the option device manager
3. In the device manager, you will see various options like a Game controller, Video, and Sound. you need to click right on the High Definition Device Audio and go to its properties.
4. From there, you select the Driver Tab in the audio Higher definition Device properties. So from her hit the option Update Drivers
5. So form there, you need to go to the option. Browse the computer for the driver software. It will scan the PC for the drivers for the Audio.
6. Once you have done this, choose the option to allow me to pick the Drives from the given list.
7. After that, you need to select the Audio high definition and to choose the option next and yes to a Warning.
Point to Remember:
Do not worry. It is a safe method to deal with the headphones not working windows 10. After doing this and check if the headphones are working or not? In 90% of cases, it starts working. If not, then don’t worry.
If this method fails to deal with the headphones not working windows 10, then proceed to the third method. This method will solve the issue headphones not working on windows 10.
If you think trouble to understand so you can watch in a video here is my video created to solve your problem
3rd Methods: Have You Disables the Front Panel Detection Jack
Sometimes the methods mentioned above will not work to fix the issue headphones not working windows 10. The above techniques are still complicated as compare to these methods. It is simple methods to deal with the headphones not working windows 10, and many users find it helpful. Sometimes there is a small ting that is causing the trouble. So without any further delay, the lead goes through to the solution.
- Have you installed the Realtek software? If yes then in this software and go to the Realtek HD Manger.
- After that, you need to check the Disable Front Jack Detection. It is the options present under the connector setting.
- You will find the connector setting on a panel right side.
- Once you check the disable optional audio devices and the headphones will work properly.
Sometimes some software is causing issues with the audio and headphones. So try all the methods above, and one of them will work for you to fix the problem headphones not working windows 10. If you are using Bluetooth headphones, then we have also a solution for you to correct these issues. So stay tuned.
Bluetooth Headphones not Working Windows 10
Have your updated or reinstall the Drives
Most of you face issues like Bluetooth headphones not working windows 10. After following the steps mentions below, you will learn how to deal with the headphones not working windows 10.
For this, you need to uninstall then again reinstall the headset. While doing this, your headset must connect to the PC. After that, go straight to the Wind 20 Action Center and click right the option Bluetooth Devices. Form their go straight to the Setting,
IN window 10 Bluetooth and other devices section. There clicks the option Audio and go the Bluetooth Headset and check the removable devices.
After that, you have to restart the Personal computer. After that again, pair the headset with the Bluetooth.
These methods are helpful to deal with the issues with headphones not working windows 10 or also with Bluetooth headphones not working windows 10.
Enjoy the headphone with the windows 10 after following the methods mentions above. All these methods re 100% tested on various laptops and personal computers. Whether you are using the headset with Bluetooth or without all of them, work perfectly. So get ready do ty these methods.
Do you Find These Methods Helpful? Headphones not Working Windows
Which method have you tried, or which one worked for you? In most of the cases, the user finds this solution helpful. These times of issues come often earn you are using windows 10. Whenever there is an issue like headphones, not working windows do not panic, just read the article and fix the problems.
Not only this of you is more into Bluetooth devices, but then you can also fix the issue with wireless headphones. Do let us know which works best for you. If you are still facing the issues, then we advise you to look for professional help. Some times the problem is much more than it.