Do you want to know how to cancel eBay order?
Every single person on Earth loves to shop. When you open an e-commerce website, it makes you add a few items in a cart. You keep on adding but when you hit the button of purchase item or confirm order most people change their mind on the spot. But what to do then? If you have placed the order on e-bay, do not worry.
Whether this purchase was an impulse purchase or the accidental click you can cancel the order before or after paying. Sometimes what happens if you find a better price on the e-bay website, so it better o cancel the order. But most of you are still unaware of? How to cancel eBay order
You must think the cancellation process is it much complicated. But the exciting thing is that you can cancel your e-bay ride within in 1hour of placing it. This process is not complicated but it is straightforward. You have one hour to look for it.
But you must be thinking about how to execute this job? All you have to contact the seller for this purpose. Are you afraid that after cancellation e-bay will block you? No, they will not do it on occasional cancellation.
But the continued cancellation leaves a bad impact on your account and limits your purchase. However, there are 2 means by which you cancel the orders. The answer to the question of how to cancel eBay order is
- How to cancel eBay order within one hour
- Cancel the order after one hour
How To Cancel eBay Order
Do you know sellers and buyers can cancel their orders on eBay when both parties agree on it? If you are buying something, you can request the cancellation. You must request it within one hour of transection. You have to do this before the seller ship the articles.
Remember seller can also cancel the order within 30 days of the transaction. But remember, but if the seller cancels the order after the assigned date, it will leave the adverse impact on him.
If you are an auction bidder, you can also restrict the bids in a limited situation. So without any delay, let us find out about the order cancellation.
How to Cancel eBay Order within 1 hour
So, have you selected your favorite product and purchased it. But after some time, you want to change your buying decision than do it now. Within one hour of purchase, you can change the buying decision. Here the steps that you have to follow.
Steps of How to cancel eBay order
- First, you have to write the e-bay website on Google chrome. So here you need to login to the with your user id. So after login cancels the order and waits for the seller approval.
- DO you know an interesting fact that you can still chance pride after one hour of placing it? But calling the order within one hour is much more comfortable.
- If you are unable to login in automatically in the eBay account, then click on the Sign IN. It is present in the right upper corner.
- After that, login into the account with user email id and passwords.
- You can also login via Gmail or Facebook account. But remember login via the account on which you have placed the order.
- So once you enter your account, hit the option “CLICK MY eBay.” you can find this option at the right corner of the website. It also displays the drop-down option.
- After that, you need to check the PURCHASE HISTORY. By doing, this you can see all of your recent purchases.
- After look for the order that you would like to cancel. You can check them in your recent purchases option of history.
- After that, hit on the option cancel order.
- Once you have done this hit on the Submit. By doing, this eBay will request a cancellation to the seller.
- Once the seller approves the request, you will receive the email.
- Have they rejected your request, Do not worry because you can ask for a refund after receiving the order.
Cancel The Order After One Hour
It is more than an hour now after placing the order on eBay. If it so, then do not worry, you can still cancel the order when you want for this. So get ready to find out how to cancel the order after one hour
- First, you need to go to the website of eBay. After that, login in via account from where you have replaced the order. Here again, the seller will cancel the order. so after navigating to the website move to the next step
- Remember, you cannot cancel your order once the sellers ship it.
- If you are unable to log in automatically into the account from where you have placed the order the go for the sign-in option, enter the account id.
- Sign in option is present at the upper right corner.
- Once you have to log in, then click the option “Click My eBay.” From there, you will see the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, look for the option Click the purchase History. It’s present in the drop-down option, and IT is present under the MY eBay
- So look for your recent purchases.
- So once you have done this look for the order that you would like to cancel. It is present in a recent purchases list or purchase history.
- After this, look for the option CONTACT SELLER. Again this option is present in the drop-down menu.
- Form their choose the option cancel order.
- While cancer also mentioned the reason for cancellation.
- Once you have followed all the steps, check the option SEND. By doing this, you are sending the request to SELLER.
- If you are unable to cancel the order, you can ask for a refund after receiving the item.
Conclusion: How To Cancel eBay Order
If you have placed the order and want to cancel it, then here we have mentioned the two methods. One method is within one hour of placing order ad one if after one hour. Do let us know. Do you find this option favorable?