Have you ever stuck in the task that seems simple and easy? One of the most frustrating situations is when a blank page appears on the Word. So, how to delete a page in word? There are many scenarios that lead to this situation. In this article, you will find all scenarios and solutions related to it so get ready to find out about how to delete a blank page in word 2007 and other windows.
Have You Used Backspace Key
There are many ways of how to delete a page in word, but first, we will discuss the easiest and the simple one. Anyone can perform this function like a pro. For this method, you do not need any professional help. All you need to follow the steps mentioned below. By following these steps, you will find out quickly about how to delete a blank page in word. So get ready to find out more about it.
- It is one of the simple methods to learn how to delete pages in word.
- First, you need to move the cursor to the page bottom that you like to remove.
- After this, hit the backspace key from your keyboard. Do it until the page is finally removed or delete
- Usually, it needs only two or one backspaces, but they’re a time when you have to hit the backspace button several times to delete the page.
If you get frustrated with the WORD, then hit the backspace button several times is the best way to release some steam. So it is one of the scenario then moves to the next one and find how to delete a page in word.
How to Delete a Page in Word? Choose the Content of the Page and Delete
The method, as mentioned above, is one of the others. So get ready to find out more about how to remove a page in word. Sometimes you want to delete the content of the page because of this we have another solution for you. This method is also simple as the previous one because anyone can learn it. So get ready to find out how to delete a blank page in word. Here are the steps.
- First, you need to open the Microsoft word offices. For this in the search bar present near to the Win Icon enter the command Microsoft Word. Click on the Worlds.
- Once you enter the word, give the command ⌘+Option+G (or Ctrl+G).
- Once you provide the commands, the new windows of Find & Replace will open.
It will lead automatically to the Go TO commands. In a field box, they will ask you to enter the number of pages. Here you need to type/page.
5. Once you have done this, hit the enter button form the keyboard and then the option close.
6. By doing this, any data that is printed on the Microsoft Word page is removes. After that, you need to press the backspace key form the keyboard, and here you go!
PRO TIP: you can also go to the Find & Replace option manually. This option is usually present at the top right corner of the page. Click on that option, and here you go.
Let us move to the next scenario and find out how to delete a page in word
View Page and Remove
The methods mentioned above are quick and straightforward to perform. If you are still confused about how to delete a page in word, there is another way for you. After following this solution, you will learn how to remove a blank page in the word. For these methods, you do not need any professional bits of help. No need to call you Microsoft Expert friend to guide to learn how to delete a page in ms word. The method below will help you to learn about how to remove a page in word 2007 and other windows. So get ready to find out more about it.
- First, you need to click on the View option. It is present at the top bar of the WORD. Or you can find this option next to the Navigation Pane.
2. After that, the sidebar will come on the left side of every page of the Word documents. Once you have done this hit on the page that you would like to delete.
3. Again keeps on hitting the backspace until the page is removed from the Word.
How would you find this method? It do not end here. We have another way for you to learn how to delete a blank page in word 2007.
Make Extra Paragraphs Little Smaller
Sometimes there are two or three lines that fall on the next page. And it doesn’t look pleasing that the entire page is empty. Sometimes it is that era paragraph that your ad in the document causes the issues. You can find that paragraph by hitting the option
Show/Hide P’ on the HOME option. So learn how to delete a page in word while this situation occurs.
P is the symbol of the paragraph.
- Is there any paragraph symbol leaking to the other page, you may delete it. If you cannot select it, you can make that last paragraph smaller and force it to adjust on the previous page.
- To perform this function, all you need is to change the size of the font by 01.
As the size reduces, the content moves to the last page and does not use the entire page. So it means you have deleted the page proficiently.
Pro Tip: If your paragraph still on the blank then does not worry. It may occur if there is any graph or table at the page’s end. So for this, try another professional trick that no one would guide you.
- First, you need to right-click on an empty paragraph
- After that, select the paragraph.
- Once you have done this, navigate to a LINE&PAGE BREAKS option.
- Here you need to clear out PageBreak Before box to empty it.
- It also solves the problem with the stubborn paragraphs.
How do you find these methods? Here is one more way to learn how to delete a page in Word.
Delete the Page Break
Sometimes you will see the paragraph marks. It shows there is a manual page above or on a page. If there is any page break and you can find it quickly and remove the page break. Page breaking is another method to learn how to delete a page in word.
To learn to delete a blank page in word, you have to remove the page break. Once you remove the page break, it means you have deleted the extra blank page in the Microsoft Office Word.
If you want to hide the marks of the paragraph, then you again need to hit the option Show/Hide P’.
These are the few things that you need to understand while working on the WORD. Removing the paragraph marks will remove the blank page. Now you have learned how to delete a page in word. But still, we have one more method or scenario for you.
Have You Double Checked the Sections?
After trying the methods above to fix the black page issues, are you still facing the trouble? Then there is another way of how to delete a page in word. Sometimes you set up the sections incorrectly. So do not worry, we have the solution for this also. After fixing the setup, you can correct the issues. To change the setup, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you need to go straight to the layout tabs and choose the select margins.
- After doing the drop-down menu will appear in the screen
- From the drop-down menu, hit on the Custom Margin
After doing this, the window will pop tp. So look to a drop-down menu. It is a present nest to the Station Start: present at the top of a Window.
After doing this, you need to bit the option, OK. Or enter from the keyboard.
Now you have learned of how to delete a page in word.
Check also How To Make A Graph In Excel
Have You Learned How To Delete a Page In Word?
We have discussed all the scenarios that may cause the back page to paper on the Microsoft Office Word. So, do let us know how you would find this solution to How to Delete a Page in Word.