Learn the ways in which you can insert pdf into word. A complete article is available for you which is more than an article on How to Insert PDF into Word Document. It is like a guide that will teach How to Insert a PDF into a word document.
- 1 How to Insert PDF into a Word Document
- 1.1 Why is Microsoft Word so Popular?
- 1.2 Stress-free file sharing
- 1.3 Using Microsoft Word
- 1.4 Ways to use .docx and .pdf files in one document
- 1.5 What is PDF?
- 1.6 How to Insert PDF into Word
- 1.7 Inserting PDF as an image into the Word Document (Non-Editable)
- 1.8 Adding PDF as a Word file in the document (Editable)
- 1.9 Convert file format in an online software
- 1.10 Inserting PDF into Word with Google Docs
- 1.11 Pro-tip
- 1.12 It is possible to protect your pdf file
- 1.13 Last Words
- 1.14 Related
How to Insert PDF into a Word Document
Why is Microsoft Word so Popular?
Microsoft word first came out in 1983 and changed the way workplaces operate. Since then, it has evolved into a much better and practical version of itself. It has always been a game-changer. Over time, it came out in better functioning versions of itself, giving more freedom to the users.
Stress-free file sharing
Today, we can use Microsoft word online as well through google docs. Sharing of .docx files has become faster and easier through the internet of course, but also because of file compression and saving your documents online in your google account. If you know your way around the net and the Microsoft soft wares, then operating on documents makes your work life less stressful.
Using Microsoft Word
Microsoft is by far the most popular and the most used software in the whole wide world.
- It is easy to learn and use.
- It offers a variety of options for its users to choose from.
- Easy to share
- Stress-free to work on
Ways to use .docx and .pdf files in one document
There are times when you need to work with different software options and merge them into one. If this is why you are here, let us discuss another commonly used file format the PDF. Read the following lines to understand how to insert a pdf into word.
What is PDF?
The most favorite format for sharing files online is PDF, which is an abbreviation of “Portable Document Format”.
It is a file format that intends to share the documents that cannot be changed. In simple words, the read-only documents are saved and shared with the a. Pdf extension. Through this format, the unchangeable document can be shared and printed.
How to Insert PDF into Word
Using a pdf file is easy if you know the right tricks. Depending upon the use of the respective file you can open it in word in binary forms. There are two ways to open the pdf files in Microsoft word.
- Opening the pdf file as an image
- Creating an editable version of the pdf
Inserting PDF as an image into the Word Document (Non-Editable)
It is no rocket science. If you know how to work on a word document then this will feel like a breeze. Follow these simple steps to open the pdf file in the word document. Just read and know How to Insert PDF into Word.
- Open the word document in which you want to insert the pdf file.
- Click on the insert button in the taskbar
- In the drop-down menu click on the object button
- Lastly, open the From File button
- A pop-up menu will open, select the pdf file you want to add, and click on the insert button at the bottom of the menu.
- Your PDF file is now added to your word document.
NOTE: this is a super-easy way on How to insert pdf into word. Through this method, you can crop as well as resize the pdf image. Nut you will not have the authority to edit the contents of the pdf.
Adding PDF as a Word file in the document (Editable)
To convert your pdf file into a word readable format, you need to have a little know-how of soft wares. Nothing is difficult if you know it. For using the pdf file in an editable word format, you will need a software converter. One way is to buy such software, the other rather easy and cheap method is to use an online document format converter.
Convert file format in an online software
Search for pdf to word converters in Google and you will find plenty of results to complete your job. Smallpdf is one such software that will do it for free. Mostly the steps are the same where you
- upload your pdf file into the converter
- Click on convert
- Then download the converted version of your document.
Now you have a word-readable document in your hands. You can edit it and change it however you want.
Also read: How to Delete a Page in Word
Inserting PDF into Word with Google Docs
The workplace is changing and so is the work ethic. This is the era of online communication. There are plenty of companies and people these days who like to work online. Such people use Google Documents as their workstation instead of the regular Microsoft word. The difference is that instead of saving your word documents on your system, you save them online in your google drive.
It is the new way to work and to keep your documents handy on any device. A more practical and more portable way to carry your workaround. The steps are simple. Follow through these guidelines,
- The first and foremost step is to log in to your google drive account. For this, you must always remember your password.
- Go to my drive and choose upload files in the drop-down menu.
- Now right click on the pdf file, a menu will open.
- Choose open with and then click on the Google Docs.
- When the document is open, touch on the file option at the taskbar. In Download pick Microsoft Word.
NOTE: this method can take time depending on how fast your internet connection is.
If your pdf file is large, it will take a lot of time to send it to respective recipients. It will also take more space in your system. To handle this problem, you can reduce the size of your pdf.
Again, you can find many pdf compressors online. We would recommend Smallpdf as it gives the best results and is totally free. The steps are simple,
- Upload the pdf file in the software
- Press on the compress button
- Download compressed files in your system.
It is possible to protect your pdf file
Protecting your pdf because of personal reasons or professional ones is not impossible anymore. You simply need to put password encryption on your file.
Now you have learned How to Insert PDF into Word. You can also try it on MS word’s online version. It is available on the Office.com website.
The complete best guide on How to insert a pdf into word is now ended. I hope you have learned How to insert a pdf into word. If you have any queries and if you face any problem then you can ask us about it in the comment box.