In this blog, you will find how to print PowerPoint with notes. Whether you are teachers, students, or business, it is a must-have full command of these tools. So here you will learn will possible way to find out how to print PowerPoint with notes
How to Print PowerPoint with Notes: Only Basics
Compared to other Microsoft office tools, PowerPoint is a bit tricky. But you need it in every stage of life whether you are a student, teachers, businessman, or others. So here, you will find out how to print PowerPoint with notes. So here is the primary way to perform this function. So get ready to find out about the basic approach to print the speaker’s notes and your notes on the PowerPoint Office. So get print with a thumbnail of slide presentation at the top of the page and also the signs present beneath the pictures. o get ready to follow the steps mentioned below. So here is the how-to print PowerPoint with notes,
- First, you need to Ctrl plus P for the print option to open the PowerPoint printing option.
- So under the Setting option, you will see the Print Layout. So click on it.
- After that choose the Notes Pages, the Print Layout
- Once you have done this, hit the ENTER option or press the button OK.
It is the most straightforward method to learn how to print PowerPoint with notes. It will help you in printing out the slides and presentations. So let move to another heading to find out about how to print PowerPoint with notes: like many slides per page.
How To Print PowerPoint with Notes Multiple Slides Per Page On Mac
Here you will find how to print PowerPoint with notes multiple slides per page on mac. For this, you need to change the PowerPoint into the Word documents using the CREATE HANDOUTS option. These types of print are required when you are distributing lecturers amongst the students. If you are a teacher and want to print the presentation, then study these steps thoroughly because here, you will learn how to print PowerPoint with notes: multiple slides.
Convert the PowerPoint into the Word Documents via Create Handouts
Here the steps that you have to follow to learn how to print PowerPoint with notes
- First of all open the menu File present at the top left corner of the PowerPoint
- After doing that hit on the option Export, it is present on the left side.
- In the middle, there is Create Handouts. You need to select it.
- Choose the Create Handouts in the right.
- After that choose the Notes next to slides
- Once you have done this, hit the option OK.
After selecting the Notes next to the slide, the PowerPoint files in changes into the WORD FILE Documents.
Before reading this article also check another article about Microsoft Word How To Insert A Line In Word
Pro Tip! Are you converting multiple slides to the Word Documents then create the table of content. It will make the word document easy to understand and read by adding the content tables.
Till now, you have learned how to print PowerPoint with notes, both basic and with multiple slides. Let us move to find out more ways to how to print PowerPoint slides with notes. So get ready to find out.
How to Print PowerPoint with Notes Only
You have learned so far about how to print PowerPoint with notes basic and with multiple slides. But now it’s time to move one step further. Here you will learn how to print only noted fro the PowerPoint in this. There will be no thumbnail of the slides. Here you will do this without removing or deleting the notes of PowerPoint.
Here the steps that you need to follow to how to print PowerPoint with notes only like a professional.
Read carefully and follow the steps one by one. Here are the steps.
- first, you need to open the PowerPoint and go straight to the File option
- From the File, the option goes straight to the Export option.
- From Export option, you have to select the Create Handouts option in a middle
- After that, choose the Create Handouts on the right.
- Pick the Notes next slide
- Once you have steps mentioned above, then hit the option Ok.
The steps that you have followed above will convert this into the Word documents in the table format. Once you get the notes in this form, you can create various exciting personalization including
- You can delete the images column
- Then you have to resize width of a column
- you can paste the name of the slide to create the Put line View in a PowerPoint
- You can also personalize the contact data and information.
- Many more
Now you have learned so much about how to print PowerPoint with notes and other things. Let us move to the next section on how to print PowerPoint with lines for notes. So get ready to find out more about it.
Find out About How to Print PowerPoint with Lines for Notes
To find out how to print PowerPoint with notes: lines. So here the few steps that you need to follow to learn how to print PowerPoint with lines for notes. So follow the below-given steps.
- The first way is the easiest. It includes directly printing the slides from your PowerPoint with default lines that this tool gives for notes taking.
- The other customization approach: it includes changing the PowerPoint slides to the Documents Word. There you can adjust and personalize the lines for the notes.
Here the detail steps of both option of how to print PowerPoint with notes
For Easy Way!
To get the slides with non-customization lines for the notes in your PowerPoint.
- First, you need to open the presentation in PowerPoint and hit the button Ctrl plus P to print.
- In the setting, the option goes to the Slide Layout.
- From there go straight to the Three-slide layout with the lines
- Once you have done this, click the option Print.
Now you have learned how to print PowerPoint with notes
- multiple slides
- Notes only
- lines for notes
By following this method you do not need any help when it comes to the printing of the PowerPoint Presentation.
Conclusion: How To Print PowerPoint with Notes
Now you have learned how to print PowerPoint with notes in various ways. Which method have you tried? Are these ways helpful? Do let us know about PowerPoint printing methods. By now, you have command on how to print PowerPoint with notes.