Do you want to record the audio like a pro and do not know how to record audio on windows 10? Then follow these steps mentioned below to get a full grip on the audio recorder.
Let Us Learn How to Record Audio on Windows 10
Most of you install the voice recorder app but unable to use it. But do not worry because you will learn how to how to record audio on windows 10 or how to use it. So get ready to find out more about it. For a recording, you need only one thing that is Headphones. For this, there is no need for any special headphones. The built-in tablet or laptop, form webcam, or other, all work great.
So for the instruction below and learn how to record audio on windows 10. Not only record also learn how to edit the file, so here you go.
How to Record Audio on PC Windows 10
For an audio recorder in the windows first, you have to connect the microphones and follow the steps mentioned below. These steps will guide you on how to record audio on windows 10.
- First, you need to look for an audio recorder. Once you find it, click on that app, and here you go.
- After that, you need to hit the button Record
- her is the quick tip for you that might help you in this. There is a short cut to the audio recording. For this, you need to hit the button Ctrl and R on the keyboard. It is the shorty cut and will save the time
4. it is optional: you can hit the FLAG icon option to add the mark in a recording. Remember, this option never interrupts any audio recording. It helps full in many ways that you can jump directly to the vital segment of a recording. It is one of the most helpful tips which will not save your time but also the effort.
5. It is also optional: you can also click the option PAUSE to stop audio recording immediately. You can be done without a trimming session. By doing this, you can keep the audio in the single file.
6. After that, hit the Stop option to terminate the recording session.
So, till now, you learn how to record audio on windows 10. Once you have completed the steps mentioned above, your audio file will automatically save Using the m4a format in your Sound Recording file inside the Documents.
Playing the Audio Recording.
Once you have recorded the audio, the next step is how to play it. After learning how to record audio on Windows 10 now find out how to play it. So follow the steps mentioned below:
- first, you need to open the start option
- Secondly, search for the Video recorder. then click on the app video recorder
- after that you need to choose the track from the left pane
- After that hit the play option and listen your recording
Have you completed these steps, hit the button pause after listening to a specific segment. You can pick another audio recording to play other files. So after this next move to the next question that comes after how to record audio on windows 10. After finding that, you learn how to trim the audio, so here you go.
Trimming the Audio recording
Now, most of you understand how to record audio on windows 10. Once you have recorded it and find out all the tips and tricks, then the next step is trimming. Remember, you cannot upload the audios without cutting it because it doesn’t look professional. It is necessary to cut the sound. So follow the steps mentioned below to learn how to cut it.
- For this, you need to type the video record in the search bar. The search bar is present at the bottom of the Start menu. After that open the App.
- After you need to select your previous recording form a left pane.
You will find the Trim option present at the bottom mostly at the right-corner
4. Here you will pick the pins on a track to pick the beginning, and the recording ends.
5. Once you have done this, you need to hit the Save option or the floppy images present at the right corner on the upper taskbar.
Once you have completed the steps mentioned above, you will get a short version of the audio file. The next step after trimming is the Renaming of your audio files. Lets us find out how to perform this function.
Renaming You Audio Files
Indeed, the App saves the audio recording automatically, but it is not convenient for you to find the file. It is best to rename the data according to your ease. To add a meaningful and helpful name to the file, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- The first and 2nd step is the same as the previous headings.
- Once you have opened the App, you need to pick the audio recording form the pane on the left side.
- From there you need to rename the audio file. The rename button is present at the right corner at the bottom.
Have you completes the steps mentioned above? If yes, then process to the next after that is how to share the audio recording.
At this stage, you can say you know how to record audio on windows 10.
Sharing the Audio Recording
After recording, trimming and renaming you need to share the file via email or on social media you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- the first step is the same as the previous one
- 2nd step is also dame as the previous one
- From the App, you need to choose file
- Once you select the file, hit the share option present in the bottom.
- So after that, follow the direction and share the file.
In the Nutshell
Have you understood how to record audio on windows 10? It is not a complicated process. All you need is a little guidance. Now you can share, trim, and record the audio like a pro.