Today everyone is on Twitter and enjoys various memes and Gif on it. Sometimes you would like to save it but unable to do so. But today you will learn how to save gifs from twitter. In this article, you will find how to save on iPhones, computers, and Android.
How To Save Gifs From Twitter On Computer
Till now, you have learned how to save gifs from twitter on the iPhone. Most of you now have a firm grip on via Phone Gadget. If you do not know How to save gifs from twitter on computer, then do not worry. Here you will learn everything step by step. The methods are simple and easy.
So Follow The Steps:
- First, you need to open your account on Twitter via computer.
- After that, on the Twitter site, you will pick a Drop-down menu arrow on a Tweet. The tweet which consists of GIF that you would want to save.
3. After that, you need to COPY LINK TO TWEET. By doing this, you can save a unique URL of your desire Tweet into the clipboard.
4. Here is the Pro-tip for you: you can also copy this URL from the bar, No need t follow that site mentioned above.
5. Once you have copied the link goes straight to the website EZGIF.com. After doing that, Make sure you remain on the VIDEO TO GIF option. Here you need to paste the URL into the particular box.
6. After that, choose the button upload video.
7. Once you have uploaded, the converter will prove to you some options before download. It is best to change the frame to max 25fps.
8. By doing this, you will make the GIF smoother than before.
9. After that select, the option converts to the GIF. After that, the GIF file appears below; it means it is ready to download on the computer.
10. Once you have done this now, you can hit the option SAVE, then drag and also drop into the Folder.
11. You can also click right on the image and choose SAVE AS IMAGE.
Read Also How To Delete Amazon Account?
Now you have learned how to save gifs from twitter on the computer.
How To Save Gifs From Twitter: iPhone
Nowadays, everyone is mad about smartphones, tablets, and whatnot. If you are talking about smartphones, iPhones are always the number one choice of most of the users. Do you know 90% of iPhone users still do not know how to use this phone? There are still many hidden secrets that you do not know. How to use specific applications or how to download things from it. Here you will learn how to save gifs from twitter. The procedure is straightforward and quick. So get ready to learn how to save gifs from Twitter on the iPhone.
Here Is The Step:
- Firstly to save the Gif from your twister app, you need to open the application.
- After that the Gif you want to save, click on the share button
- The Share button is present under an original tweet.
4. Once you tick on the share button. The three options will appear on the screen, and you need to select the option SHARE TWEET VIA. After that, choose the option Copy Link.
5. So have you copied the link successfully? If yes, then you need to open the browser and go to the EZCIF. Ensure that: Video to the GIF converters. So after that, paste the URL into a particular box.
6. Once you selected the option Upload Video, you can see the preview as other options. It is best to bump the rate of frames max 25fps to have the easy conversion.
7. After this, you have to select the CONVERT TO GIF!
8. Once you have converted, then you have just made the GIF. After that, you have to save it, and by this, you can see this in the camera roll.
Now you have learned how to save gifs from twitter and how to save gifs from twitter to camera roll. These are the simple methods that will help you.
How To Save Gifs From Twitter Using The Android Phones
Now you have learned how to save gifs from twitter using the
iPhone and Computer
Now you will learn how to save gifs from twitter using android phones. SO these are simple steps by which you learn how to save gifs from twitter. So follow the steps mentioned below
- For this first, you have to download the application Tweet2gif.
- This application is free and does not charge you. You can find it on the PlayStore of Google.
- When you download, it will ask for permission while downloading. It will ask you to get access to the phone’s media. If you should not allow the application would not work.
- So once you have installed the application, and then now move to another step that is to save Twitter GIFs.
- Open your Twitter and go straight to the twee that you would like to download.
- After that, you have to click on the button share. It looks like three dots.
- Once you click on the three dots, you will see options. From there, you need to choose Tweet2gif. Click on the icon Tweet2gi, Devon Delfino/Business Insider.
- Do you know you can change the location of the file save that you will see on the screen?
Now you have learned all about how to save gifs from twitter to camera roll. These are simple steps that will help you. Whether you have an android or iPhone, this process will work for you.
Pro Tip for iPhone, you can also use the application Tweet2gif.
Conclusion: How to Save Gifs from Twitter
Now you have learned how to save gifs from twitter on the computer, iPhone, and Android. Do let us know have you tried these methods? Are they working for you?