There was a problem starting logilda.dll is the issue that you face when booting into Windows. It may happen when you upgrade the version of Windows to Win 10, or you install the Feature Upgrade.
- 1 [Solved] There was a problem starting logilda.dll error in windows
- 1.1 LogoLDA disable from your Window setup with the Task Manager
- 1.2 Delete you Logistitech Download Assistant from Registery to fix logilda.dll error
- 1.3 Erase your Logitech key with the batch file
- 1.4 Uninstall the SetPoint Software “Logitec”
- 1.5 Reinstall your Logitech Drivers
- 1.6 Which method works best for you?
- 1.7 Last Words
[Solved] There was a problem starting logilda.dll error in windows
Now read the complete article without skipping a single word. There was a problem starting logilda.dll error in windows will be not a big problem for you after reading this article.
LogoLDA disable from your Window setup with the Task Manager
To fix the logilda.dll error, for this, you need to disable the LogiLDA from your window setups. There are a few steps that you need to follow to fix the logilda.dll error.
- Firstly hold and press Win +R key from the ley board. The run text window appears.
- In your Run, the text dialogue box enters the code “taskmgr” ad, and then hits the enter button.
- The Task Manager box will appear on the screen. From this select the LogiDA on startup items and hit the button “Disable.”
- to deal with logilda.dll not found also disable the other Logitech items. if it is present in your Personal Computer.
Sometimes, the Task Manager responds to delay or slow. If you are facing these issues, you need to check your Task Manager.
Delete you Logistitech Download Assistant from Registery to fix logilda.dll error
The problem starting logilda.dll, you need to delete the Download Assistance. For this, follow the steps mentioned below. So let’s learn How to fix there was a problem starting logilda.dll error in windows 10 easily.
To guarantee that the Download Assistant is wholly extracted from your windows setup, you need to delete the registry key of logistics.
- For this, you need to press the WIN + R key simultaneously to form the keyboard.
- In the RUN text dialogue box, enter the code “regedit,” and then hit the enter button.
- To do that, first open Run with the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut.
- After that, to fix the issues logilda.dll not found enter the code ‘ComputerHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun ‘in Registry Editor’s dialogue text box.
- After that Right-click on, Logitech Assistant key and chose the option Delete.
There was a problem starting c:\windows\system32\logilda.dll is still present on your PC, then do not worry. We have another solution for you.
With the help of this method, you can solve the problem of there was a problem starting logilda.dll error in windows and if not then read the other ways as well.
Erase your Logitech key with the batch file
Fixing the logilda.dll error is a little time-consuming but not impossible. There is one more solution for you. For this, you need to erase the registry key of Logitec. Try this method to fix the there was a problem starting logilda.dll error in windows 10.
- You alternatively delete the batch file with a Logitech Assistant. To perform this function, you need to open your notepad and past the text mentioned below. It will fix the problem starting logilda.dll.
- Coppy the code mentioned below. Use Ctrl +C key for copying. hihg light the text and press these keys
- echo Start echo # echo ######################## Default dirctory for x86 x64 ######################## echo # echo this command is default system32 directory for x86 OS or x64 OS cd %windir% & cd system32 reg delete “HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun” /v “Logitech Download Assistant” /f echo # echo ######################## Change the dirctory for x64 ######################## echo # echo this command is x86 application’s registry for x64 OS cd %windir% & cd syswow64reg delete “HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun” /v “Logitech Download Assistant” /f reg delete “HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun” /v “Logitech Download Assistant” /fecho End
- Press the button CTRL + k and paste the code in the notepad.
- After that, the ClickFilethen Save As after that a window will open.
- From your Save as option choose the option all files
- After that, you need to type the Logitech.bat as a batch file name
- After that hit the save button and save the data on the desktop
- On the desktop choose the run as the administrator option from Logitech.bat file.
Uninstall the SetPoint Software “Logitec”
to deals with logilda.dll error, usually removing the DOWNLOAD ASSISTANCE from your windows setup works. If it is not working, you can follow the below-mentioned methods to deal with the logilda.dll error. So get ready to solve the logilda.dll not found issues.
- first, you need to type appwiz.cpl’
- in the dialogue box, then press the OK option or hit the enter button from the keyboard.
- In the search, bar enters the Logitech SetPoint keyword to deal with the issue logilda.dll error
- press the uninstall option of Setpoint software.
- for the future hit the YES option and restart your windows
- after that hit the button “download and
Are you still facing the error logilda.dll error, and then here is one more solution for you?
Also Read: Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Windows 10 Error
Reinstall your Logitech Drivers
- It is another effective solution to fix logilda.dll error. to fix the issues logilda.dll error reinstall the Logitec driver from windows 10. For this, you need to type the “devmgmt.msc” code in the dialogue box.
- after you need to click on Mice or another option to expand a listed option
- From there hit the HID mouse and choose the options Uninstall Device.4. After restarting, the windows will reinstall the driver for the mouse.
Try this method and it will help you a lot to solve the problem of there was a problem starting logilda.dll error in windows. We have described each method that can help you to solve this problem.
Which method works best for you?
On and off, you will face various issues with the driver, window, and other gadgets. The process mentioned above is best to deal with the issue logilda.dll error. So Why waste time, find out which option works best for you. If you are still facing problems like logilda.dll error, then it is best to ask for some professional help. You can contact Windows 10 support.
You can tell them your problem of there was a problem starting logilda.dll error in windows. They will definitely help you, because they have complete information of your PC.
Now I am 100% sure that you have got the solution of there was a problem starting logilda.dll error in windows and now you can do your all task smoothly on your PC. If you have any queries in your mind then just tell us about it in the comment box.