The wmi provider host high cpu windows 10 is the issue that most of you encounter and able to fix it. Before getting into details you need to find out what is wmi provider host? It is a Windows Management Instrumentation Service Provider. Without it, no service can run on the computer. So it must work properly.
- 1 WMI Provider Host High CPU Windows 10 (Fixed)
- 1.1 1st solution: Run the Virus Scan
- 1.2 2nd Solution: boot your computer in the safe mode
- 1.3 3rd Solution: Have you restart the Wmi Provider Service
- 1.4 4th Solution: Uninstall drivers and components that is causing the error wmi provider host high cpu.
- 1.5 So the question is how to update the driver?
- 1.6 Have you solved the issues wmi provider host high CPU?
- 1.7 Last Words
- 1.8 Related
WMI Provider Host High CPU Windows 10 (Fixed)
Sometimes wmi provider host high CPU windows 10 causes problems. Let us find out how to fix these problems.
1st solution: Run the Virus Scan
are you facing the issues wmi provider host high CPU? If yes multiple reasons is causing that problem. The thing you need to understand is to learn how to fix the error wmi provider host. Besides other reasons for error one of the most common mistakes is the culprit malware or the Virus.
For this, there is a simple procedure that you need to follow to fix the issue wmi provider host high cpu windows 10. So get ready to learn more about it. So start your anti-virus software. By doing this, you can deal with the issues like wmiprvse.exe wmi provider host. If you haven’t tried these, methods yet then give them a try. Most people fix the problems by only following this tip.
If the Personal computer finds any unwanted applications or programs, obliterate them from the laptop and restart the computer.
Are you still facing the issues wmi provider host high cpu? If yes, then do not worry, we have another fantastic fix for you that is also simple to work. If you are using a computer, you encounter these types of errors a lot.
2nd Solution: boot your computer in the safe mode
Issues like wmi provider host high cpu are the least thing that you want. These problem product hurdles in tour daily routines. So, if the methods above are not working to fix the issue like wmi provider host then here is another fix for you. So get ready to find ore about the wmi provider host high cpu windows 10.
- First, you need to hole and press the Win key and R on your keyboard. The search dialogue will appear on the windows. In the search box type the command msconfig. Then hit the enter button on the keyboard.
- When you enter the command, a new window will open. On that window, you have to check the BOOT tab and then go straight to the Safe boot. One the Safe boot click on the option Network. In the network, option hit the Apply and then OK to save the changing.
- Do not forget to save the data and files then hit the Restart option. By doing this, you will enter the Safe Mode.
- When you enter in the Safe mode. You need to hold and press the Win key and X simultaneously. from the command option, choose WindowsPowershell. It must be with Admin.
- Once you have done this, you need to enter the command mentioned below to deal with the issue wmi host provider. msdt.exe -id MaintenanceDiagnostic. after entering hit the enter option
- once you have done this, the troubleshooting window will appear. After that, choose the Next option by ding this. You will run the troubleshoot.
- Bt running troubleshooter, it will find out the issues and provide yous some instructions to fix the problems.
- In Powershell Windows, you need to type the command given below then hit the button enter from the keyboard. msdt.exe /id PerformanceDiagnostic.
Here you will notice the other windows performance Troubleshooting and then click the option Next to deal with the issues. After troubleshooting, the system is again asking to do some changes then go for it.
Once you have finished the process of troubleshooting, you have to boost the normal mood. After that, repeat step one, then straight go to the Boot tab and clear the Safe boot box. after to execute this change, hit the option Apply and then OK. After that, restart your Personal computer in Normal mode.
3rd Solution: Have you restart the Wmi Provider Service
I some cases the methods mentioned above fails to fix the error wmi provider host high cpu. If so, do not worry because we have another solution for you. Sometimes if there is any issue with wmi host provider services, you can face the error wmi provider host high cpu windows 10. So you can reseat to deal with the problem wmi provider host high CPU. So follow the steps mentioned below.
- On the keyboard, you need to hold and press the Win Key and R simultaneously. after doing this, a search dialogue box will appear on the screen. In the box, you need t to enter the command services.msc and hit the enter button.
- To locate the Windows management instrument, simply press the button W from the keyboard. Once you the options, click right on it and pick the option Restart.
- After that press, the key windows and x simultaneous and choose the command prompt with the Admin.
- Remember: there is some change for the Windows 10 Creators. For this, you need to type the command cmd.exe in a search box and then right-click on the command prompt, and then choose the option Run as the Administrator.
- so in the command prompt box, you need to type the command mentioned below remember after every command you need to hit the button enter, net stop iphlpsvc net stop wscsvc net stop Winmgmt net start Winmgmt net start wscsvc net start iphlpsvc
- once you have done this you need to Restart the personal computer,
Is this method working for you to deal with the issues wmi provider host high CPU? It does not then, do not worry because we have another interesting process for you that will fix the issues like a Pro.
4th Solution: Uninstall drivers and components that is causing the error wmi provider host high cpu.
If nothing works for you to fix the issues wmi provider host high cpu windows 10 then there are other methods for you. Sometimes it is the driver or another component that is causing the issues wmi provider host. Do you need to u install the driver from the Personal computer or upgrade to the older version for this you need to follow the steps mentioned below?
- For this form, your keyboard, you need to hit the button Win and X key form the keyboard. After that, enter the command Event Viewer.
- Once you have done this, go to the option VIEW a then go to the ShowAnalytic and DebugLogs.
- So once you have done this, on a left pane, you need to follow the ins-like
- application then go to the service logs then go to Microsoft then to Windows. From windows to WMI activity and then an Operational log. After that, Mark, the new items mentioned as an error.
- On the keyboard, simultaneously press the Win key and X. after that, choose the option Task Manager.
- Once you open it, the option task manager goes to the Details option. So, once you have done this, Find a process with the matching IDs in EnterViewer in the PID column when you search for such methods. You can also disable or uninstall the program as you want. You must install and download the drivers and program for reliable sources.
So the question is how to update the driver?
There are mainly two ways by which you can update the programs and drivers.
Update the driver manually: you can perform this function by a visit the website of manufacturers and look for the new version of the drivers.
the other methods are Automatic. For this purpose, you can go for Driver Easy. It will find the driver automatically for your Personal computer.
Have you solved the issues wmi provider host high CPU?
The wmi host provider issues are not new, but it is trouble makers. Looking for professional help is not always an option. But the methods mentioned above will help you a lot.
If you want more details about Windows Management Instrument (WMI) then just visit the wiki page. You will get so many helpful knowledge there.
This the most rare problem in windows 10. Thats why, to find the perfect fix or solution to this problem of WMI Provider Host High CPU Windows 10 is not easy. But you have got the each solution in the way that will fix the your problem of WMI Provider Host High CPU Windows 10 easily. In just some minutes.
If you have any questions related to this WMI Provider Host High CPU Windows 10 then just ask us with the help of comment box. We will help you to solve this.